TLD electromagnetic flowmeter
Applications ● Water and wastewater treatment
Water inlet pipe, water outlet pipe, sludge pipe, etc.
The working principle of electromagnetic flowmeter is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. That is, when the conductive liquid moves in the magnetic field to cut the magnetic field lines, the induced electromotive force will be generated in a direction perpendicular to the velocity vector and the magnetic field vector. The induced electromotive force is proportional to the flow rate. After processing and calculation, the instantaneous flow rate and the cumulative flow rate are measured .
Features ● 4-electrode measurement system: measuring electrode, reference electrode, empty tube detection electrode;
● There are no movable blocking parts and no pressure loss in the measuring tube;
● The measurement result has nothing to do with the physical parameters such as the density, viscosity, temperature, pressure, and conductivity of the liquid (not less than 5μs / cm); ● It is a two-way measurement system with three built-in calculators: forward total, reverse total, and Total difference
● Choose different linings and electrode materials with good abrasion resistance or corrosion resistance;
● Unique anti-interference filter circuit and arithmetic processor, stable output;
● Fast response speed, multiple ranges can be set;
● Highly integrated converter with multiple functions, including fault alarm and self-diagnosis, small signal removal, etc.
● Pulse output pulse width is adjustable;
● With ground electrode, ground ring and lightning protection device;
● The rich and vivid LCD displays a lot of information, which can show the instantaneous flow rate and accumulated flow rate.
● Optional HART, RS485 (MODBUS), profibus DP and other communication methods.
Measurement performance <br /> Nominal caliber: DN10 ~ DN2200
Measuring range: 0.5 ~ 10m / s
Accuracy: ± 0.5% FS
Calibration: factory calibration display: LCD liquid crystal display damping time: 0.5 ~ 60 seconds (optionally increase by 1 second)
Calibration: Use standard signal source for zero and span calibration.
Power-off protection: When power-off, the parameter setting values are stored in the memory that is not easy to lose. These values will be saved until the power returns to normal. Current output: 0mA DC, digital output: OFF, LCD display: no display
Output <br /> Digital communication: RS485, RS232
Pulse output: the maximum output pulse can reach 5000cp / s and the pulse equivalent is 0.001L ~ 1.0m3 / cp
Pulse width is automatically set to 20ms or square wave communication output: HART protocol
Power supply <br /> AC power supply: 220VAC ± 10%, 50Hz
DC power supply: 24VDC ± 10%
Physical properties <br /> Housing: aluminum alloy coating: acrylic resin coating, blue-gray electrode material: stainless steel containing molybdenum; Hastelloy B (HB); Hastelloy C (HC); titanium (Ti); tantalum ( Ta);
Platinum-iridium alloy; stainless steel coated tungsten carbide lining material: neoprene; polyurethane rubber; polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE); polyperfluoroethylene propylene (F46)
Connection method: flange connection; flange clamp nominal pressure: DN10 ~ 80: 4.0MPa; DN100 ~ 150: 1.6MPa;
DN200 ~ 1000: 1.0MPa, 0.6MPa; DN1200 ~ 2000: 0.6MPa
(The above is the default pressure, other specifications and standards can be provided according to user requirements)
Environmental performance <br /> Protection level: Transmitter: IP67 Sensor: IP68
Temperature: Transmitter: -10 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ Sensor: -25 ℃ ~ 60 ℃
Relative humidity: 5% ~ 90%